When you’re planning an event, whether it’s a wedding or a business conference, there are a lot of details to remember. So here’s a handy checklist that you can print off and use to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
– Hall: Do the tables and chairs come with it? Linens? Do they provide servers, bartenders and more?
If not: Tables
– Audio/visual equipment
– Dancefloor/other elements such as projectors, TVs, etc.
If not: Dancefloor
Projectors, TVs, etc.
– Bar/drink service
– Rentals (dishes, glassware, etc.)
– Event coordinator
– Decor (if needed)
– Entertainment (if needed)
– Any necessary permits/licenses