When you’re planning an event, whether it’s a wedding or a business conference, there are a lot of details to remember. So here’s a handy checklist that you can print off and use to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Hall: Do the tables and chairs come with it? Linens? Do they provide servers, bartenders and more?
If not: Tables
- Audio/visual equipment
- Dancefloor/other elements such as projectors, TVs, etc.
If not: Dancefloor
Projectors, TVs, etc.
- Bar/drink service
- Rentals (dishes, glassware, etc.)
- Event coordinator
- Decor (if needed)
- Entertainment (if needed)
- Any necessary permits/licenses